Science educator Steve Lechner has over 25 years of experience working with children and educators, and provides services in the following areas:
- Presenting hands-on science enrichment programs for children and educators.
- Designing, developing and constructing kits, exhibits and play-spaces.
- Consulting on science education issues and curriculum design and development for elementary teachers and systems.
- Providing a science enrichment series for early childhood program (ages 3-6).
- Entertaining children of all ages with Science-Magic auditorium performances
Stephen Lechner, owner and operator of The SCIENCE WORKS!, has been educating and entertaining children and teachers throughout New England for over twenty years. Steve has a degree in Early Childhood Education (Wheelock College, 1986; certified K-3), a Master of Education Degree (Lesley College, 1996; specializing in developing Science Learning Centers), and five years of experience in Museum Education (former Education Director of the Children’s and Science Discovery Museums in Acton, MA).
For more information about any of these programs or ideas, please explore this website!